This has nothing to do with video games or the tech industry , but rather falls under the category of stuff I had trouble learning about and maybe my post can help someone else.
- March 06 through Aug 06 - Two crowns, various consults with specialists, numerous fillings replaced. Total out of pocket spend about $2500.
- August 06 - Braces on. After insurace this cost about $2500 out of pocket
- Second half 08 I go see all the new guys and get various Xrays, consults, etc. Total spend about $500
- March 09 - frenectomy, a 'minor surgery' that is fast, but smarts like hell for days afterward. Total out of pocket, $500 (IIRC)
- March 09 - surgical stint made by prosthedontist to guide the surgeon, and temp teeth to cover implants while they heal (I forget the cost of this. $500?)
- April 09 - Surgery, gum tissue grafts, etc. Total out of pocket, about $8700.
- June 09 - bottom braces off (no cost)
- July 09 - top braces off, temporary crowns on implants ($800)