One of the little fringe benefits of blogging is that people occasionally send stuff in the mail in the hopes that you'll like it and write about it. I figure it's simple enough to do so, though I'll be honest in writing it up and if it sucks then so be it.
- It's cheap ($40 list (street probably $30-35?))
- Functioning as a flash drive doesn't mean you have to use proprietary SW like iPod or Zune
- Backlit display
- Faceplates add bulk (see pics in this review comparing to the thickness of an ipod)
- included earbuds are *awful* quality
- The user interface is horrendous.